About Me

California
Welcome to my blog of photos! I'm Samantha, an 19 year old homemade baker and I spend lots of time in the kitchen. These are just some of my photos from the kitchen, and I try my best to keep it updated. If you wish to contact me about an event, contact me through my email, samanthaloosebaking@gmail.com, or by facebook messenger. Below are my prices for cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. Enjoy!

Friday, November 14, 2014

 Pastries made from homemade puff pastry
 Vanilla blueberry cupcakes filled with homemade lemon curd, dipped in a buttermilk glaze, rolled in toasted almonds, topped with vanilla buttercream
 Red velvets with cream cheese frosting and Northwestern "N's" for a college goodbye party
 Bumble bee cupcakes for a baby shower
 "World Cup-cakes" for a birthday party
 Strawberry-balsamic-mint pie
 Lime meringue tartlette
 Chocolate brownie cupcakes with peanut butter buttercream and chocolate ganache
 Chocolate mudslide cookies
 Banana split cupcakes with a "CU Boulder" theme
Brownie cupcakes filled with salted caramel, topped with chocolate fudge frosting rolled in bittersweet chocolate chunks

No comments:

Post a Comment