About Me

California
Welcome to my blog of photos! I'm Samantha, an 19 year old homemade baker and I spend lots of time in the kitchen. These are just some of my photos from the kitchen, and I try my best to keep it updated. If you wish to contact me about an event, contact me through my email, samanthaloosebaking@gmail.com, or by facebook messenger. Below are my prices for cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. Enjoy!

Monday, December 31, 2012

Traditional Gingerbread House made this holiday

Mini lemon cheesecakes with homemade whipped cream and fruit on top

Banana Cream pie cupcakes- Banana cupcake filled with banana cream pie filling topped with vanilla buttercream, dipped in chocolate ganache, rolled in sprinkles, with homemade whipped cream on top.

More banana cream pie cupcakes- specifically for New Year's eve
Up-close of the New Years cupcakes. Topped with a hand-made chocolate "2013"

Christmas-themed banana cream pie cupcakes (they're very popular!)

Mini pumpkin pies for Thanksgiving dessert


Cupcakes for my mom's work party, holiday themed. Vanilla cupcakes filled with homemade lemon curd topped with vanilla buttercream

Mini dark chocolate cheesecakes. Can be made with any crust, including chocolate and pretzel 

Raspberry vanilla swirl cheesecake for holiday dessert

No comments:

Post a Comment